Friday, October 25, 2013

The Home Stretch

We're at 36 weeks now.  If she needed to come now, Evie would likely be fairly okay.

I don't know if we would be, but physically, Little Miss E should be fine with some extra medical care.

We submitted our cancellation notice to daycare to end Henry's time there.  It's a bit bittersweet because we'd gotten used to the routine, and Henry gets a lot of socialization time there.  Plus, with the daycare facility being a part of my employer's organization, I had the option of just dropping in to see him on occasion, especially if I had work to do in that building.

There's a mom-to-mom sale at Gibraltar Trade Center this weekend, so we're thinking of hitting that to look for some supplies and equipment for Evie, particularly a bassinet for her to sleep in.  We have Henry's old rocker-sleeper as well as a small cradle-like thing that came with the playpen that can be used in a pinch, but both of them are pretty low to the ground.  They'd be more appropriate for afternoon naps rather than middle-of-the-night when we're trying to sleep.

I think we'll be okay.  To say I'm not nervous would be a lie, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment